PDA

View Full Version : en emergency

highconcept
06-03-2004, 06:35 AM
en emergency answer need!!! >D >D >D

I had sent a query letter to a special channel after a long time they answered.:D

but I had wished with my query letter for to work as screenwriter.I had written them about my passion for screenwriting they said that:

"we see that you have passion for screenwriting but we can't be sure that if you have this talent or not, that is why we need to exam you for a time after we can say something to you exactly if you can work with us or not"

what can you advice me? to go with ready script or to read much more thing about screenwriting?

dpaterso
06-03-2004, 07:26 AM
Go with ready script! Show them what you've got. If they like it, they might want it. Or they might offer you suggestions for improvement.

When you say "special channel" do you mean special programming, special education, special language needs, or what?

-Derek
-----------------------One of the many reasons you should never listen to dpat ~PipeWriter

highconcept
06-04-2004, 12:10 AM
I meant that TV channel not "special programming, special education, special language needs"

this is TV channel, they need people who have talent about screenwriting for to work as screenwriter.

I wonder to learn from you; according to you first for what they will look for ?

what should they give me as job?
for example I decided for to watch their all program exactly,
is it good ? because they should ask me screenplay for a film(which one is showed on their TV channel).
and what should they ask me?

pnugentr
06-04-2004, 06:59 AM
I don't mean this to sound sarcastic, but am I correct in assuming that this is not an English-language network, and that you won't be writing in English?

April Hamilton
06-04-2004, 02:46 PM
Next we go after moose and squirrel.

Seriously, this is a joke, isn't it? :o

ComicBent
06-05-2004, 11:06 AM
I think it is, April, but sometimes it is just hard to prove it.

Maybe highconcept would like to post two pages of a script in his native language, and then we could judge better whether this is legitimate. I do not think it is.

dpaterso
06-06-2004, 03:48 AM
Tough to tell if it's a joke, but if you've anything to add, consider adding it:

p068.ezboard.com/fdonedea...=710.topic (http://p068.ezboard.com/fdonedealwritingfortv.showMessage?topicID=710.topi c)

-Derek
-----------------------One of the many reasons you should never listen to dpat ~PipeWriter