PDA

View Full Version : On my own....

msmarinajb
09-07-2006, 02:10 AM
I generally write with a writing partner and our strengths compliment each other in a great way, but I recently finished my first script ALL ALONE and my solo execution of this very original high concept idea isn't nearly as good as our collaborative works.

My first choice is www.coverageink.com (http://www.coverageink.com) but I'd like to hear any others anyone out there has used and what you thought.

In any other instance, I would wait for my old writing partner to have the time to polish this up for me, but I have one mgt/prod company who has requested to read the script and I don't want to keep them waiting, but I'll not going to send it out like it is.

So I'm looking to hear your "war stories" in working with script consultants out there. Who do you like, who don't you like and why. Who really helped and who seemed "amatuer". I'd really love your input before I plop down the much needed investment in professional script coverage.

MJ

jimjimgrande
09-07-2006, 11:35 AM
I'd recommend fellow DDer EXTHOLLYWOODDAY aka Bart if he is still reading and available.

ylekot43
09-07-2006, 11:40 AM
try- dave@hotscripts.biz - he's cheap -practical- both scripts that he gave me notes on were optioned --