PDA

View Full Version : katzir productions

Sammy Maudlin
09-11-2004, 12:16 PM
Anyone heard of or dealt with these guys?

noh1
09-13-2004, 02:30 PM
They were a pain in the ass. They wanted to read my script, and they sent me this release form that had to be notarized. I was like, what? But they said my manager's signature would be fine, so I was ok, then after waiting like 4 weeks, I get an email saying nope, I need to do it all over again, because my manger's sig is not enough. I tell them that they already okayed it and they say "oh, ok, it's good", then the next day I get an email saying "oh wait, it's not okay" and I do need it notarized, or give them their special release form for people who are not repped.

I told them to forget about it.

Pittsfield642
09-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Dealing with them right now. Still haven't read the script I sent them in June. Corresponded with them, but they've got a new excuse every time. I've given up. The script is out to many other places so I'm going to forget about it. The kicker is they came after me for the script, I didn't query them.

MyPenAndMe
09-14-2004, 06:40 AM
They sent me a script request obviously meant for someone else. After correcting them, they followed with an apology (misspelled my name) requesting my script and wanting a $$notarized$$ release.

Mistakes can happen, but I decided to hold off to learn more about them, i.e. their credits on IMDb don’t exactly jump out at you.

From the posts above, I’m thinking I’m glad I saved my money.