PDA

View Full Version : Inktip/Company C

PeekABooBang
08-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Does anyone have the contact info for "Company C" in the latest Inktip email? (Company C - looking for horror movie with unique twist)

PM if you have the info and are willing to share.

Thx

NikeeGoddess
08-17-2004, 06:25 AM
no one has that. Company A, B, or C are just examples of what you would be getting if you paid for the "Preferred" Newsletter and not just the general one.

sorry - gotta pay to play in the inktip game ;)

PeekABooBang
08-17-2004, 08:25 AM
Actually they aren't just examples - and I got the info I needed. (Thanks to those who responded).

I don't have a problem paying for the info - in fact I plan to sign up before the next newsletter goes out. :D

Jami
08-20-2004, 09:37 PM
When you sign up for the newsletter, you can ask about a specific blind item, and they will give you the contact info.

I did that when I signed up for the newsletter about a year ago. I let the subscription expire because for the entire six months, not one ad fit anything I had to offer. Now if I were a Canadian with a horror that took place in one location with two characters that could be shot for 100K, it would definitely be worth it.

Jami

PeekABooBang
08-21-2004, 09:55 AM
Really? Thanks Jami.

And yeah:

Now if I were a Canadian with a horror that took place in one location with two characters that could be shot for 100K, it would definitely be worth it.

I know what you mean. :)

CurtisCandy
08-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Now if I were a Canadian with a horror that took place in one location with two characters that could be shot for 100K, it would definitely be worth it.

:lol :lol

Okay, so it wasn't my paranoia; that really IS all that seemed to be coming down the pipe from InkTip lately! :lol

sppeterson
08-24-2004, 05:32 PM
Might be that the summer has fewer people looking than other times of the year. I signed up in early spring and there was a pretty nice variety, including mid range budget requests. However, as summer came along the offerings got a bit slimmer.