PDA

View Full Version : LasalleHolland anyone?

knumBAone
07-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Anyone familiar with LasalleHolland management/productions? They just requested my script. Any experiences or background info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

phatgirl
07-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Gill is a great guy and pretty active in the NY indie scene. He recently merged with Lasalle to form their mangement company, so I don't know what they're looking for. Check out their web site for recent production info.

omoya
07-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Incredibly hungry for scripts and have requested almost everything I queried them about. But...no responses yet! I've heard they're amazing, so I'm hoping...

jodeb
07-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Anybody have contact information for these people. I *love* people who are hungry for screenplays? LOL.

Thanks in advance.

I found the contact info. Thanks, anyway.

Hairy Lime
07-20-2004, 01:48 PM
They used to be cineBlast! Have you seen any of their films? They are very indy/arty.

Grace jeans
07-26-2004, 06:55 PM
LaSalle Holland currently have one of my scripts. It not an artsy type film though. Pretty mainstream. Maybe that's why I haven't heard back from them yet. Though, I thought my logline/synopsis was pretty clear about the script.

It's been three weeks. Should I take that as a not interested. Or follow up?

Hairy Lime
07-27-2004, 10:59 AM
They've got two of mine. I spoke with Gill Holland recently and he said they've got piles of scripts to go through so not to fret if I don't hear from them any time soon.

Motherof8
08-11-2004, 08:25 AM
It took three weeks for them to respond that they received mine electronically.

They are swamped with scripts. It'll probably take another three weeks before they get to it.

Don't loose hope but try to communicate with them. It'll take a while but they'll respond and I appreciate that!

Hoping the best for you!

Blessings,
Mo8

junkyardawg1
08-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Got an email from them yesterday...it looks like a form letter saying they are shooting a few films now and aren't taking new scripts at the moment.

Hairy Lime
08-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Motherof8. They've had one of my scripts since June and they've yet to read it. This after having already read and liked one of my others. They're entering principal photography on two features in September. I wouldn't expect to hear from them until at least late fall or winter... and maybe not even then.

DaNCin DwARf
08-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Yes, I queried them and they replied saying they were swamped and are not taking any submissions until a later date.

jesbro
08-11-2004, 11:47 AM
I had a positive experience with them - as far as hearing back soon. I queried them in July, heard back a day or two later. They wanted me to email them my script and send a hard copy. About a week and a half after that, they passed on it.

LoganSF1
08-11-2004, 02:33 PM
I submitted a script to them two weeks ago and just heard back. They are sending me notes for my script which is a period piece.

mcd5
10-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Logan, Jesbro, anyone---

I just had a read request from LH development. Wondering about how the rest of the process played out... time, notes, feedback, result, etc. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to discuss on the board.

Thanks for all your help,

mcd5