PDA

View Full Version : Title page contact info?

LRic54
02-01-2014, 10:22 PM
My sincere apologies if this is in the wrong place...

I recently signed with a new manager. There's a script that may get sent out selectively or wide... Anyway I have the name of the management company and production company that's attached as well on the title page.

Can I still have my contact info as well or does that look unprofessional? Also if an agent/ agency enters the picture (praying hah) does their name go on their too? I know this is silly minutia but I want it to look professional.
Thanks!

madworld
02-02-2014, 08:46 AM
*Your* contact info should not go on the page. Only manager and prodco at this point.

But your manager/ or producer will specify, feel free to ask those questions to them.

FWIW, my manager and agents send my script out with nothing on the title page other than the title and my name. When a producer gets attached, only their name. When a studio or network follows, they're tacked on too.

Geoff Alexander
02-02-2014, 11:07 AM
My sincere apologies if this is in the wrong place...

I recently signed with a new manager. There's a script that may get sent out selectively or wide... Anyway I have the name of the management company and production company that's attached as well on the title page.

Can I still have my contact info as well or does that look unprofessional? Also if an agent/ agency enters the picture (praying hah) does their name go on their too? I know this is silly minutia but I want it to look professional.
Thanks!

Only rep contact info and attached producer(s).

Hamboogul
02-02-2014, 09:06 PM
It doesn't really matter. I would say that unless the prodco has an ownership claim on the script, take them off the title page.