PDA

View Full Version : Inktip - any improvement?

Coccinelle
03-31-2004, 02:39 PM
I used to have a couple of screenplays posted on the InkTip website. I thought it was an excellent alternative for writers trying to sell their work and/or find representation, but frankly I was never very impressed with the caliber of production companies who requested to read my scripts. It’s been about a year now since I let my listing expire. Just wondering from those of you who currently have material on their site if you’ve had nibbles from any bigger fish? Has it gotten any better? Have you had better luck with their preferred newsletter?

Thanks!

Andrea

Justinpz
04-01-2004, 11:56 AM
I have my stuff on there. I've received a lot of hits on my loglines but that's about it. Maybe my loglines aren't good enough but I do change it often enough. I paid for their market place listing that is supposed to be sent to 5000 industry contacts...am I the only one who hears crickets? :\

Justinpz

www.roguewriter.com

peasblossom
04-10-2004, 05:11 AM
I have my scripts listed there. Used to have them all on the site, but since I revised some of them, I took those scripts off, and just left synopsis and logline. Have had people download scripts from Inktip, and have also had them ask me for copies. I like the international base of prodcos that works from Inktip. Have had companies from N. Ireland, India, Canada and Spain download or request my scripts.
It does seem to be kind of dead there right now. Perhaps because of the possible writer's strike?
-Sandy