PDA

View Full Version : Script Pimp/ Development notes...

Justinpz
02-25-2004, 01:25 AM
Has anyone paid for this service? If so, what were the results and long long was the wait? Thanks.

Justinpz

www.roguewriter.com

brough
02-25-2004, 04:59 PM
(in the event that you haven't checked them out already... If I was going to pay for coverage then of all the online providers I would opt for scriptshark.com)

sppeterson
02-25-2004, 10:46 PM
I've used ScriptPIMP and found the notes to be useful and well thought out.

This thread on Script Analyst Rankings (http://pub130.ezboard.com/fdonedealfrm22.showMessage?topicID=525.topic) would probably be worthwhile to look at too.

Actually, might be nice to make that one a sticky.

Justinpz
02-26-2004, 01:55 AM
Why would you use scriptshark? Thanks, Justinpz

Carson Parker
02-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Had a good experience with Script Shark myself. Loaded with constructive feedback that was vital to my rewrite.

-my 2 cents.

Justinpz
03-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Well, I paid for their service. They promised notes in 6-10 days. It's been fifteen, granted they may be backed up but in an email they said my notes had been sent to me (by email) already. :(

Justinpz

www.roguewriter.com

Justinpz
03-04-2004, 02:30 AM
Received my notes yesterday. I was impressed. Clear and concise, very helpful suggestions on how to improve certain aspects of my script. :D

Justinpz

www.roguewriter.com

Salazkin
03-04-2004, 04:57 PM
I've used them. Bothe times they got the notes to me on exactly the last day in the range specified (last time was 15 working days = three weeks).

The notes were good -- they'd definitely read the script and did so with enough care to understand it (you'd think that was a given, but with many services you'd guess from their notes that they hadn't read it, or if they did, they blasted through it, missing both the subtle and the more obvious points).

I'd recommend them.