PDA

View Full Version : cheezy question - moviemagic

phairdeal
06-01-2003, 05:19 AM
I have a thing coming up soon....Don't want to pay because I'm cheap... Anybody know where I can find a hm, "cheaper" copy of moviemagic?

Alex

GothamWriter
06-01-2003, 07:23 AM
You mean, you want to steal a copy?

Maybe you could shoplift a copy out of a store.

Pencey
06-01-2003, 10:15 AM
You'll have a tough time finding a warez copy of Movie Magic on one of those sites. Why don't you just find a way to get MM at a cheaper price by "switching over" from the competition. How do you do this? Use your head.

Deus Ex Machine
06-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Why does it have to be MM. There are so many free alternatives out there I don't understand why people feel they have the right or the need to steal software.

A person stealing intellectual property is a criminal.

A writer stealing intellectual property is a cannibal.

EDITED TO ADD:

If you really need to buy cheap software, check out Movie Magic's little brother (Hollywood Screenwriter) thread below this thread or the Sophocles threads.

phairdeal
06-02-2003, 10:12 AM
so little need to be rude, seriously. It has to be MM, for whatever silly reason. Anyways... I was hoping there might be a free trial version of the software somewhere, I just need to learn it and not for my own private use. Oh and by the way, the silly little thing is just too expensive for that purpose. But that's just me being cheap.
Now that I've covered that...is it a hard software to learn, I wouldn't think so, but you never know...

Pencey
06-02-2003, 02:05 PM
It's so easy to learn a 4-year old retard could pick it up in one sitting. And yes they have a trial version. Go to Screenplay Systems (http://www.screenplay.com/) to download it.

phairdeal
06-04-2003, 12:12 AM
you're right, it is that easy. Downloaded it and now I know it.
Thanks!