No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly promoted agents/manager

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether anyone of you knows any hungry, ambitious, newly promoted agent and/or manager (promoted within the last 3 years).

Apparently this is the best way for newbies with a few spec scripts in their arsenal to get read.

I'm also trying the script competitions but from my little experience if someone doesn't win one of the top-3 competitions then... well, you know.

Any thoughts/advice/info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best.
    Last edited by spacefarer; 02-05-2009, 10:46 AM.

"Artificial Intelligence will never match the efficiency of Natural Stupidity"

Re: Newly promoted agents/manager

My advice is leave the agents alone and get a manager who will hook you up with an agent.

EJ

Comment

if you sign up for trackingb.com, the insider usually posts when people get promoted.

Comment

i think hcd online might have some stuff.

Comment

go to trackingb.com - type "promoted" into the search box and scroll through - gotta sign up for the hot off the press info, though
          "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

baseline firstlook newsletter comes out weekly...it has agency news, etc.

trackingb isn't worth the investment IMO, because those posts only stay password protected for few days/ week at the most

Variety/Google is always good. just put in "job title upped".

Example: tv Manager upped

Comment

Some good thoughts on here, folks.

thanks a lot. I will give it a try.

When managers don't respond, I have to keep on submitting otherwise I don't feel alive - i'm almost hooked to this... lol

Many thanks again.

"Artificial Intelligence will never match the efficiency of Natural Stupidity"

Comment

Working...
              X