Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gisela Sniffer at 3G Management

Do you anyone have any information about Gisela Sniffer at 3G Management? Anyone dealt with her? She wants to read my script.

Thanks in advance.
    Mable

Re: Gisela Sniffer at 3G Management

Pretty sure you mean Shiffer. LoL!

Comment

Re: Gisela Shiffer at 3G Management

Originally posted by docgonzo View Post
      Pretty sure you mean Shiffer. LoL!
      Yes, I meant Gisela Shiffer.

Comment

I could be wrong but from the Google search I did, it looks like she only represents actors/actresses.

Comment

After we got the post with the correct spelling, I had checked LinkedIn. That's where I go first, once I get a NAME.

She must be looking for material for her clients and wants to attach them. Good luck with the script!

(I didn't post anything here because I'm assuming the OP had done at least the same search and is looking for actual personal/professional experience.)

Comment

Originally posted by catcon View Post
            After we got the post with the correct spelling, I had checked LinkedIn. That's where I go first, once I get a NAME.

She must be looking for material for her clients and wants to attach them. Good luck with the script!

(I didn't post anything here because I'm assuming the OP had done at least the same search and is looking for actual personal/professional experience.)

Thank you!

Comment

Just FYI, Gisela is not in Studio System, and neither is her company. Basically that means she's not on anybody's radar.

I did a Google news search on her to see if she's made sales or has any clients that are working, and the only thing that pops up is this article from 2016 where she's quoted re: some scandal with a Playboy model.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...b90d3f8f1f64de

Take it all with a grain of salt, of course, and go in with eyes open. But remember, having no manager is better than having a shitty one (I've been in both situations.)

Comment

Working...
              X