Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail Delivery Subsystem (Delay)

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue or has a suggestion on how to fix.

Eventhough I've had email exchanges in the past (December 09 was the last time) with a couple of managers at Energy and Madhouse and invited to keep in touch, my current emails are no longer going through. To be exact, my Gmail says the delivery of these emails are "delayed" and that the recipient may have graylisted Gmail.

Has Gmail turned into the new Hotmail for managers? Or is it me? Did my last script reek that bad???!!! I'd pick up the phone and call them, but ... but ...

Penny for your thoughts.

Re: Mail Delivery Subsystem (Delay)

Originally posted by Doolittle View Post
    I'd pick up the phone and call them, but ... but ...
    It sounds as though you already know the truth -- move on to other managers or agents.

Comment

Doolittle,

I had the same problem and I'm not using gmail. I found my mistake with Energy was that I was sedning it to .com instead of .net. In the case of Madhouse I found out I was sending it to a manager who was no longer there.

Comment

Jake Wagner for instance left Energy... so if that's the person you are trying to contact then that would explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
          Jake Wagner for instance left Energy... so if that's the person you are trying to contact then that would explain it.
          Thanks, Bono and Script Curmedgeon (gotta love that name!)!

You got it right - I used .com rather than .net. I can go cross-eyed querying. Got a read request from Wagner, so am still giddy, including the other two I mentioned in the earlier post. I'll let you know how it goes!

Comment

Working...
          X