Done Deal Pro Forums

Done Deal Pro Forums (http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/boards/index.php)
-   Producers, Production Companies, Studios & Networks (http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   NFL.com Checking My Website (http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/boards/showthread.php?t=82151)

BennyMarkowitz 02-07-2017 11:28 AM

NFL.com Checking My Website
 
Hey All,

Once in a great while I check in on my website to see who has been visiting. For the past week I've had NFL.com looking through it. I've never contacted them at any point so it's odd to say the least. Any thoughts?

I should be clear that my website is full of projects I've created which include animation and live action. I'm a writer/producer but nothing to do with advertising.

Thanks.

TigerFang 02-14-2017 12:28 PM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
Are your balls deflated in any way, even a little bit? They're keen on that right now, in case you weren't aware.

TigerFang 02-14-2017 12:32 PM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
Maybe someone who works for them with some free time on their hands is a wanna-be screenwriter (although if true, they're "stealing time" from the NFL company).

TigerFang 02-14-2017 12:49 PM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
Either of the above, or last, but not least: perhaps the Russians hacked the NFL and the Super Bowl the same way they did the electoral college back in November, in so doing they accidentally happened upon your website, then they decided they liked it and keep coming back for more.

StoryWriter 02-15-2017 09:01 AM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerFang (Post 946803)
Either of the above, or last, but not least: perhaps the Russians hacked the NFL and the Super Bowl the same way they did the electoral college back in November, in so doing they accidentally happened upon your website, then they decided they liked it and keep coming back for more.

The Russians "hacked the electoral college back in November"? I think you might be a little confused.

omjs 02-15-2017 10:23 AM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
My guess would be a bored NFL employee as well. I'm just now realizing I may have given some people false hope when I had an office job with too much free time at Fox...

TigerFang 02-16-2017 05:23 AM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StoryWriter (Post 946835)
The Russians "hacked the electoral college back in November"? I think you might be a little confused.

Dazed. Confused. Dazed and Confused. ;)

TigerFang 02-16-2017 05:25 AM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by omjs (Post 946836)
My guess would be a bored NFL employee as well. I'm just now realizing I may have given some people false hope when I had an office job with too much free time at Fox...

Handwritten notes of apology are in order, then (please, please, please don't ask "What is a handwritten note?" :) ).

omjs 02-17-2017 11:08 AM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerFang (Post 946861)
Handwritten notes of apology are in order, then (please, please, please don't ask "What is a handwritten note?" :) ).

Hand...writing? Is that like fingerpainting?

BennyMarkowitz 02-22-2017 10:10 AM

Re: NFL.com Checking My Website
 
I was hoping this thread would turn political...so close.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Done Deal Pro