Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Post on Posting

Since this topic/question came up to me recently, I wanted to at least address a few things as fairly and clearly as possible. Much of this is covered in our Guidelines which one can find via the FAQ page and in a thread at the top of this forum, but let me note a few key things about posting in general to be safe.

As we've always noted, we want to forums to be more like a classroom than a playground. We don't mind if people have a bit of fun and joke around some, that's fine; but please try to make your posts as helpful and informative as possible. We don't mind a little humor to make a point, but please don't get into overly long, jokey exchanges that veer off topic.

Next, as writers, we'd hope any & all would make the best effort to reflect that you are in your posts. In other words, please use good grammar, be mindful of proper punctuation & capitalization, keep on top of spelling, etc. We realize it's not always easy, but please make the effort. Also, please hold off on coloring text and over doing font styles. Let the words you choose and what you say stand out, not the actual look of the font/words. Keep it easy to read for everyone - it can make a real difference.

We're not prudes by any means, but please don't make every few words out of your mouth some "curse- word or variation of one. Again, think classroom not playground. These posts are here indefinitely, so make each one count and let them be a good representation of your knowledge, advice and/or opinion, and a nice reflection of the community as a whole.

Thanks much.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com
Working...
X