Done Deal Pro Forums

Done Deal Pro Forums (http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/boards/index.php)
-   Producers, Production Companies, Studios & Networks (http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Andrew Lauren Productions (http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/boards/showthread.php?t=57656)

fisherman 09-18-2010 12:14 PM

Andrew Lauren Productions

About a month ago I sent a cold query to Jake Perron at Andrew Lauren Productions, in response to which I received an auto-reply stating that he was no longer with the company.

Then, yesterday, Anu Valia, (I suppose the new...) Director of Development over at Andrew Lauren Productions, requested the spec.

Anyone have any experiences with this company?

EJ Pennypacker 09-19-2010 07:23 PM

Re: Andrew Lauren Productions

Is this NYC or LA production arm?

EJ

fisherman 09-19-2010 08:48 PM

New York City.

sky777 09-20-2010 03:48 AM

can you pm me the email structure? Thanks

tucsonray 09-20-2010 09:17 AM

Jake was first rate to deal with (even though it now looks like he has abandoned me in my time of need :) )

He requested a script. I sent it. Now I guess I know why I haven't heard back (yeah, I guess it could have been a silent pass, but this lets me cling to my fantasy just a little longer)

... guess I need to give them a call and see if someone else has it.

They're very reputable producers from what I can tell.

fisherman 09-20-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky777 (Post 681764)
can you pm me the email structure? Thanks

Hi Sky,

Hope you got the PM.

snwrist 09-20-2010 09:40 AM

Lots of money there. Andrew Lauren is son of Ralph.

Geoff Alexander 09-20-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fisherman (Post 681327)
About a month ago I sent a cold query to Jake Perron at Andrew Lauren Productions, in response to which I received an auto-reply stating that he was no longer with the company.

Then, yesterday, Anu Valia, (I suppose the new...) Director of Development over at Andrew Lauren Productions, requested the spec.

Anyone have any experiences with this company?

Anu is the new DOD, Andrew and Daniel Pippski are the partners, they have good taste, made "The Squid and the Whale", look to partner but also have access to independent equity.

fisherman 09-21-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBScript (Post 681846)
Anu is the new DOD, Andrew and Daniel Pippski are the partners, they have good taste, made "The Squid and the Whale", look to partner but also have access to independent equity.

Sounds good to me. Still, though, odd that they wanted to read this particular spec, because it screams $$$!!!

Geoff Alexander 09-21-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fisherman (Post 682232)
Sounds good to me. Still, though, odd that they wanted to read this particular spec, because it screams $$$!!!

They partner.