where can I find an example of a Letter of Intent?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I find an example of a Letter of Intent?

I am searching for samples of LOI (letter of intent) to attach talents...Does someone know a website where I can find this kind of paperwork for free? Cheers

This is what we got from an actors manager (drawn up by their lawyer). I "*" the areas to be filled in with your specific information.

RE: â€STARâ€TMS NAMEâ€/"FILM PROJECT"

Dear â€PRODUCER, WRITER, DIRECTORâ€:

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Thank you for your inquiry regarding â€STARâ€TMS NAME†engagement in connection with the above-referenced motion picture (the "Picture"). As you know, â€FIRST NAME - STAR†and his team are truly excited about the possibility of â€STAR†starring in the Picture.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp At this time, we can confirm that â€STAR†is extremely interested in acting in the Picture, subject to (i) â€STARâ€TMS†availability on the specific dates which you propose for his services; (ii) the parties reaching an agreement on terms and conditions relating to â€STARâ€TMS engagement on the Picture (e.g., cash compensation and contingent compensation); and (iii) â€STARâ€TMS†approval of the budget, distributor, director and principal co-stars in connection with the Picture.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp â€STAR†is thrilled to be working with you and we look forward to collaborating with you in submitting the project to third parties and putting together the package for the Picture. Please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss the foregoing

Best regards.

Sincerely,

â€STAR REPâ€

If you are dealing with the star directly, or course have them put "I" in place of "we/star name" for their name, except at the very top.

Hope this helps. Best of luck with your project.

Doug

Comment

Working...
    X