View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 12:54 PM   #6
GucciGhostXXX

Default Re: Managers -- What Is and Is Not An Ideal Relationship

Actually, having read both lists again, I think mine would just be redundant. Mine is a mix of docgonzo and Satriales. And I can't really think of anything useful to add in addition.

I'd say my biggest gripe is: Show me the submission grid. He did that with my first script so I could keep track of who's passing. But now, not really. I think I was a bit spoiled when my ex repped me for a bit, she'd tell me everyone it's going to and just blind CC me on all emails (this was when I was at Resolution, then Gotham). I knew exactly what was going on, good and bad.

But, agents can be the same way (i.e not share intel). With a pilot I wrote when I was at CAA my agent was like "Cool, I'll take a look at the new draft." I don't hear sh!t for weeks. Then: "Hey... there are 4 producers who want to attach, I'm setting meetings. What's you're availability?"

I'm like "WTF?!? I didn't even know you sent it out." I like to know who it's going to, and I like to know individual passes. WHO didn't like my sh!t?

With this new one it's gone out incredibly slow. Maybe he's more focused on docgonzo. LOL.
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote