No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get official screenplays

Hello hows it going.
    I have been downloading alot of screenplays what arent original screenplays.

I am wondering where can i download full version 100% original screenplays what are in the proper format etc.

Or would my only chance be buying the screenplays ?

Please help.
    Thanks.

Are you saying you want to read the spec scripts rather than the production scripts?

There are some out there but not near as many.

Comment

If you mean you want "actual" scripts, correctly formatted and laid out, rather than transcripts then there are a few around.
      www.movie-page.com/movie_scripts.htm states "Draft", "text", "Shooting" etc

www.scriptcrawler.net/ also.

PDF files tend to be more accurate in layout.

Comment

If you are referring to reading or referencing try www.script-fix.com or www.simplyscripts.com

Tom

Comment

First, you'll need to get your official decoder ring.

Comment

It sounds like you've downloaded some scripts that were incorrectly formatted. In the few dozen scripts I've downloaded off the internet so far, I've found there is a fairly wide spectrum of formatting situations, from flawless to wacked-out.

screenplay.com seems to have good scripts, but their selection is limited. Drew's Script-o-rama has a large selection but the quality is variable.

Comment

Working...
            X