X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mel Gibson: The end?

Originally posted by NikeeGoddess View Post
    she had 2 broken teeth to prove it but it's already out that he passively admitted it by saying she deserved to get hit.
    the thing about polanski and woody allen. they problem was about love. mel's problem is about hate. and they also knew their problems were provocative and shocking in nature and made sure they were subjects/themes in their movies. they didn't blame any of it on the booze... which incidentally is the worst excuse for any bad verbal behavior. liquor brings your inhibitions down and you say things that you normally wouldn't say when you're sober enough to know what you're saying.
    I haven't listened to the audio: I'd rather watch Saw or Passion. (Well, not quite.)

But my point is: do people know that audio is real? I thought that was still unconfirmed.
    On the other hand, he IS being investigated by the authorities, so...maybe it is real.

Alcohol isn't simply a dis-inhibitor: it's also a toxin.
    Long-term abuse can cause poor physical health, which can lead to poor emotional/mental health.

Comment

YIKES!

http://perezhilton.com/2010-07-12-me...ill-baby-momma

Comment

is it possible he's been cursed?????? this is unreal
        One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles View Post
          is it possible he's been cursed?????? this is unreal
          I think Gibson's return to the bottle has brought out some deep-rooted self-loathing. That's my worthless, non-professional diagnosis, of course, but listen to the part where he talks about leaving his wife; there almost seems to be a bit regret there. It's kinda "lost in translation," if you will, because the words against his g.f. are mixed in & so vitriolic, but Mel clearly thought he was connecting with a soul mate of some kind and was let down.

I don't take pity on Gibson, per se, but I get the sense this is an emotionally fvcked up man whose despair about various aspects of his life is causing him tremendous anguish.

Alas, when you add alcohol to the mix, you get the raw hatred and violence that's been on display in these two released recordings. And of course any sympathy one could feel goes out the window with it....

Comment

he better copyright that dialogue b/c somebody will use that in a movie.

Comment

she basically just answered the phone and hit record...she didnt have to prompt him or anything, dude just hung himself over and over and over....she's going to cash in big on this....he may have $400 mill now, but when it's all said and done.....
              One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

She could become a movie producer. Any got her email addy?
                It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

damn good idea actually lol

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles View Post
                    she basically just answered the phone and hit record...she didnt have to prompt him or anything, dude just hung himself over and over and over....she's going to cash in big on this....he may have $400 mill now, but when it's all said and done.....
                    I dunno. If either of them were in California during the call, then that recording is actually illegal and wouldn't be allowed to be entered into evidence in any kind of lawsuit.

At least...I think. I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to record phone conversations in California (and a few other states) unless both parties are aware of it.

However, I bet she could still sell her story and make some cash.
                    "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

good point. worse case scenario she writes a book and everybody sympathizes for her. she could release it on the next film he releases.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Wow this is too insane for words. What part of just walk away from things that don't make you happy doesn't he understand. Did he marry this girl without a prenup and then found out she is a golddigger and going to get 200 million and that set him off?
                        The Best Impersonation of Christian Bale Freak Out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5631H6KuE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus View Post
                          I dunno. If either of them were in California during the call, then that recording is actually illegal and wouldn't be allowed to be entered into evidence in any kind of lawsuit.
                          If I remember my college law class correctly, in CA it is illegal to record someone without their knowledge except in domestic violence situations. Her lawyers can definitely use this, if not to prove the domestic violence claims then for sure in the custody fight. However, if they find out that she is the one that leaked the tapes, then it could also affect her negatively in the custody battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Typewriter View Post
                            Did he marry this girl without a prenup and then found out she is a golddigger and going to get 200 million and that set him off?

he married his first wife without a prenup. she's paid now. i doubt he made that mistake again (marrying without a prenup that is).

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

the thing about polanski and woody allen. they problem was about love
                              Polanski sodomized a drugged 13 year old child. We don't call that love where I come from.
                              Frustrated? Click here for help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Comment

Originally posted by Mycroftbrett View Post
                                Polanski sodomized a drugged 13 year old child. We don't call that love where I come from.
                                perverted love

Qu
                                ote:
                                Originally Posted by Typewriter
                                Did he marry this girl without a prenup and then found out she is a golddigger and going to get 200 million and that set him off?

he married his first wife without a prenup. she's paid now. i doubt he made that mistake again (marrying without a prenup that is).
                                who needs a prenup when you're not successful or rich yet? and he didn't marry this russian wannabe. he can't marry b/c of his religious beliefs: http://jezebel.com/5229946/mel-gibso...is-catholicism

Comment

Working...
                                X