Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael's Bay's Revenge- Megan Fox is out of Transformers 3

The headline reads- MICHAEL BAY'S REVENGE (on Deadline at least), and that Bay has ousted Megan Fox from the third Transformers film (if you can call it a film, it's really more of a 2 hour toy ad), likely after her continued remarks including the one comparing him to Hitler.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/mich...no-more-megan/

Does anyone think this will have any effect on her career? Is anyone really going to see this awful film anyway? Did the public learn their lesson after that last mess they called a film?

Personally I think losing this role won't have any effect on her career, but her career is going to crash and burn nonetheless after that mess that was called "Jennifer's Body", and the upcoming "Jonah Hex" which looks like an Uwe Boll film and could likely be one of the worst blockbusters since, quite ironically Transformers 2. And after reading Fox's other upcoming film "Passion Play", I'm convinced she doesn't have much of a future unless it's as a pin up, but not an actress.

Re: Michael's Bay's Revenge- Megan Fox is out of Transformers 3

this is a blow to her career because she's best known for Transformers. I dont know how the new Jonah Hex is gonna do but everyone here seems to trash it to hell so i'm assuming at least a decent amount of the general public feels the same way, but we'll see. to me that movie is a crap shoot, i dont expect it to do big numbers, but i dont know if it'll crash and burn like some expect.

megan fox was overhyped from day one and that hype is going to die soon unless she does something that shows she's more than a face. otherwise she better start thinking of a backup plan or giving playboy a call.

and yes transformers 3 will do big numbers regardless of what anybody says about it. that franchise aint going nowhere for a WHILE. too much profit is being made.
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

She now has a reputation for being difficult, but not the talent to justify the behavior. Sure she's hot, but that doesn't last forever - just until someone hotter comes along to be the new flavor of the month. Men have already begun to turn on her and women never liked her to begin with. She'll be doing Syfy movies in no time.
      Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

interesting article

Comment

ooo that would be... hottttt

Comment

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
            She now has a reputation for being difficult, but not the talent to justify the behavior.
            Is she really known for being difficult on set?

I know there was a lot of controversy because she said 150% accurate things about Michael Bay and Transformers in interviews, but that's all I've heard.

Comment

Come to my arms, Megan. Let me make it better. Bay wasn't good enough for you, anyway.

Teach me a fact and I'll learn.
              Tell me the truth and I'll believe.
              Tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever.

- Native American proverb -

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnycal View Post
                Is she really known for being difficult on set?

I know there was a lot of controversy because she said 150% accurate things about Michael Bay and Transformers in interviews, but that's all I've heard.
                Actually the above article has widely varying opinions on whether or not she is difficult. Some "Anonymous Crew men" put out an letter blasting her, and calling her a bitch, difficult, etc... But then a crew member who released his name put out a letter saying the exact opposite. So from what I can tell it's inconclusive at best.

Comment

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
                  She now has a reputation for being difficult, but not the talent to justify the behavior. Sure she's hot, but that doesn't last forever - just until someone hotter comes along to be the new flavor of the month. Men have already begun to turn on her and women never liked her to begin with. She'll be doing Syfy movies in no time.
                  Hasn't seemed to hurt Heigl.

Comment

None of this matters.
                    Originally posted by Great White Mark
                    Film is art? Just a tip, it's called show business, not show art.

Comment

She's going to be Nolan's Selina Kyle. Watch.

Be a smaller role though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deion22
                        I have a feeling Mila Kunis's agent's phone is about to start ringing

Yeah, what would really be great is if Kunis would quit speaking with her natural voice. Then she'd really be money.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                          Come to my arms, Megan. Let me make it better. Bay wasn't good enough for you, anyway.

She has a toe thumb. And sharp knees.
                          Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

America likes rough sex....with Canadians.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deion22
                              I have a feeling Mila Kunis's agent's phone is about to start ringing

thats what i'm talking about right there.....what a pretty face to look at
                              One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Working...
                              X