I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Btw - I don't mean to totally trash CAA. When I nearly died, one of the partners made a call to his neighbor (the head of UCLA med) who then paid me a visit (I was being kept in what felt like a basement closet. No windows. Dark. Told no rooms available for 4 days minimum. Rude staff. Etc) after the head of UCLA came to check on me... 5 minutes later the staff, now all smiles, suddenly had a room available, whisked me up to a room with a view and everyone in the hospital treated me like VIP. I had no idea that in the hospital world it's still 'who you know.'

And the partners made repeated texts/calls to see how I was doing. So that's a thing I will always appreciate that CAA did for me. I don't hate them, I'm just frustrated at what their business model has become.
    Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Strangerthanfiction View Post
      A long list then...
      Ha! Prob. There's some seriously demented people that walk in there demanding to be seen, or SPAMMING the hell outta agent's emails, or showing up at agent's homes etc. Sh!t like that will land you on the "psycho" list.

A simple query? Nah...

Comment

Originally posted by Friday View Post
        The list is probably made by a psycho. Who has time for that?
        Ha!

Comment

When you put down the reason for editing as being "too snarky," now you've piqued my interest. What didn't you want us to read?
          I knew this would happen. Maybe "impertinent" would be a better word. Anyway...

I used to think the sidewalks were paved in gold, until I realized that golden color comes from something more pungent.

Mind you, I lived in Hollywood at the time, so this may not pertain to your neighborhood. Hell, my mother lives there still, and has for more than forty years. I visited her in 2008. It hadn't changed much.
          "THIMK." - Amomynous

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
            Btw - I don't mean to totally trash CAA. When I nearly died, one of the partners made a call to his neighbor (the head of UCLA med) who then paid me a visit (I was being kept in what felt like a basement closet. No windows. Dark. Told no rooms available for 4 days minimum. Rude staff. Etc) after the head of UCLA came to check on me... 5 minutes later the staff, now all smiles, suddenly had a room available, whisked me up to a room with a view and everyone in the hospital treated me like VIP. I had no idea that in the hospital world it's still 'who you know.'

And the partners made repeated texts/calls to see how I was doing. So that's a thing I will always appreciate that CAA did for me. I don't hate them, I'm just frustrated at what their business model has become.
            Just write a book about your life, because every other post you seem to have the most exciting life i've ever read. Like you're a TV show character, but in real life.

Comment

By the way, if you're reading this ex-Gucci, I'm totally on your side. He's the crazy one. PM me for details on how to sign me today.

Comment

Originally posted by R.D. Wright View Post

I used to think the sidewalks were paved in gold, until I realized that golden color comes from something more pungent.
                Ha! Nah... I think it's relevant. We are talking about Hollywood after all... a place that "pisses" a lot of us off. Maybe I just solved the mystery. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R.D. Wright View Post

Mind you, I lived in Hollywood at the time, so this may not pertain to your neighborhood. Hell, my mother lives there still, and has for more than forty years. I visited her in 2008. It hadn't changed much.

Yeah, Hollywood (the city) is a dump. I brought some relatives to show them around and boy were they disappointed. Bums, crazies...you don't want to sit down anywhere. I hate driving there because you always get caught up in unexpected traffic. One Saturday night, I got stuck 2 hours trying to navigate Hollywood Blvd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                    By the way, if you're reading this ex-Gucci, I'm totally on your side. He's the crazy one. PM me for details on how to sign me today.
                    Ha! Guarantee you she's reading this. Take her side and maybe she'll read you.

I did call her a liar as far as how she knew what I was saying. She claimed Twitter. Nah bro, I haven't said sh!t on Twitter. The only place I've posted what she complained about was here. After I said "BTW - I know ur lying." She said "Congratulations" To which I said "Ha! Don't take credit for my line! " (I used to say that to her when I didn't give a fukk about what she was talking about. I think our convo ended funny, even if she doesn't)

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                      Just write a book about your life, because every other post you seem to have the most exciting life i've ever read. Like you're a TV show character, but in real life.
                      I already kinda have, that's what I'm out with right now (the TV version). But, I've only heard back from 2 people. Both passed.

Idk... maybe a book is in my future. Spoke to a publisher yesterday and she suggested it.

Comment

It's understandable why she would be nervous. This is the board, after all, where all the future great show runners and big shot writer directors hang out.

Comment

I already kinda have, that's what I'm out with right now (the TV version). But, I've only heard back from 2 people. Both passed.

Idk... maybe a book is in my future. Spoke to a publisher yesterday and she suggested it.

It sounds like it would be entertaining to hang with you, but people would be afraid to end up in your book.

Comment

It's understandable why she would be nervous. This is the board, after all, where all the future great show runners and big shot writer directors hang out.
                            LOL

She's probably having her assistant track what I say on here now. I'd guess it's likely something like that. Her assistant may lurk here, put 2 & 2 together then gave her the short hand of the sh!t I've said. Printed. But she probably just "skimmed"... Nobody reads the whole thing. HA!

Comment

It sounds like it would be entertaining to hang with you, but people would be afraid to end up in your book.
                              I refuse to sign an NDA if that's what you're asking. LOL

Comment

LOL

She's probably having her assistant track what I say on here now. I'd guess it's likely something like that. Her assistant may lurk here, put 2 & 2 together then gave her the short hand of the sh!t I've said. Printed. But she probably just "skimmed"... Nobody reads the whole thing. HA!

Why don't you two get a room already? Still a little too involved in each other's lives. No one can figure out who she is. The clues are so vague and can apply to so many people that even Detective Hercule Poirot couldn't figure it out. You two are probably the only ones that know who the other is.

Comment

Working...
                                X