A lot of time has passed since we started working on a mobile version, but it's time to share the first results of this work. Happy to introduce you to the Android version!
The first version includes next features:
• creation of projects on the device and in the cloud service;
• viewing screenplay text and editing it in accordance with industry standards;
• view the list of scenes and navigate the text of the script;
• import scripts from the fdx, fountain, docx and kitsp formats from any installed application;
• export scripts to pdf, fdx, fountain docx and kitsp formats in any of the installed applications.
The first version is not yet complete. In the next month or two, there will be a few updates that will add, at a minimum, a built-in help and an opportunity to edit title page.
Like I said before, the mobile version will be paid. Starting with 99 rubles.
You can download the app via https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kit.scenarist
or you can search the Play Market on our application name.
Well, as usual, guys, if you see any problems, glitches, bugs, or suggestions, I'm ready to discuss everything and make the app even better.
P.S. Version for iOS in work and we really want to release it as soon as possible. So don't worry, folks, it's near to be done.