The new update of the mobile version KIT Scenarist 1.2.2 arrived!
• Fixed problems with the external keyboard (input project name, display panel with styles);
• added standard features for working with text (text selection, copy, paste);
• the way of scaling the text of the script was changed - now the font size is set in the settings;
• now, when exporting to different formats, unused parameters will be hidden;
• added the ability to number dialogues in both the script editor and export;
• added a button to update the list of projects from the cloud;
• fixed problems with the broken geometry of the export tab and menu;
• fixed problems with virtual keyboard work on Android;
• the appearance of the application has been slightly improved.
In the nearest plans for the mobile version - the implementation of the opportunity to work with reviewer notes.
App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/kit-...r/id1268390257
Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kit.scenarist
P.S. Apple, as usual, still checking the app, we expect that it will be published today or tomorrow.