View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 01:00 PM   #2
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 56
Default Re: Need help with police research!

For the FBI, I'd contact their Office of Public Affairs. Try the LA office first, before HQ. A public information officer will get you to the right person.
For information regarding FBI Los Angeles' outreach, recruiting, and community events, to include speaker requests, please call (310) 477-6565 and ask for the Office of Public and Congressional Affairs (OPCA) or email
Hope this helps.

Although you should be aware that the FBI's entertainment liaison office--called the Investigative Publicity and Public Affairs Unit--keeps a database of requests from the entertainment industry.

Last edited by dworhach : 08-23-2019 at 12:40 PM.
dworhach is offline   Reply With Quote