Originally Posted by Jules
At the very least a writer should have the option of suspending their listing (and with holding its fee) until after they've received their coverage, to avoid a period of script blindness on the site.
It's a worthy suggestion and one we'll definitely consider. However, script blindness is not what will be happening. As I mentioned before, we have a fair amount of functionality designed to alert our users to material that they may be interested in based on other factors.