View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 12:16 PM   #28
UnequalProductions

Default Re: Diablo Cody article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Alexander View Post
You know it's a real shame that your default is to engage in stereotypically bullshit internet behavior. I already told you that you are misunderstanding what I said. So, not knowing anything about me, you can ignore that I've told you that you are misinterpreting my statement and project your ridiculous assumptions on to me (I am a bitter screenwriter claiming that women are hired because of their looks and so my genius is ignored--wrong on all counts)) or you can do the human thing and ask for clarification.

I will be happy to provide that if you want to have a real conversation, if not then you can go **** yourself.
My first comment was that I hoped what you said was a joke. I even admitted when I realized that I read your comment wrong. That it wasn't about looks. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you doubled down that there was the appearance of a bias. Instead of the fact that there are some incredible strong female writers out there today (the four listed in the Fempire article among them).

And it just backed up what I said earlier about writers eating their own.
UnequalProductions is offline   Reply With Quote