No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A.B. Fischer

Originally posted by Bono View Post
    I knew 100% confidence that my "dana" story would be taken poorly and personally, but man that sexual harassment thing was surprising. Thanks for keeping life interesting.

It was supposed to be a funny anecdote FOR ALL. And Dana did have talent. She just made a bad short film (like i did!) But she didn't have all the talents that she wrote down in equal measures. Like when people query 4 scripts at one time, like "pick one, all great." I was so going to make the story about a guy named Dave, but I was being honest and I like the danger... She wasn't naked when she handed me the card by the way. I was saying imagine her handing the card to a stranger she just met... and they don't know her.. .what would they think? that's all I meant...

Just my old man's POV.

If I was keeping score, trust me, I've met more dumb men than women in my life. Not even close.

And it my last posts don't prove it, I'm a dumb man too.

But nope I never took sensitivity training and if I ever do I will make fun of it the entire time like Peter Griffin.
    happy to accommodate your expectations.

okay, old man.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

I don't think so, Tim -- but okay!

Now to be positive you can't get rejected unless you send the query! If you send the query they may say yes!

You can tell me the good news one day when we meet up and you kick me in the balls. Just have to get in line behind my wife.
      deal.
      "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

https://deadline.com/2019/01/kelly-m...im-1202536380/

I'd email Kelly too...

Comment

solid tip. thanks, bud.

Comment

Working...
          X