Re: Open source software for screenwriters
We have an update - meet the version of KIT Scenarist 0.7.1 rc 6!
And in it:
• improved synchronization of research documents in the cloud service;
• fixed the problem of closing the save file and open file dialogs in Mac OS X when working with cloud projects;
• fixed the problem with the fall of the program when switching between mind maps in research;
• fixed the problem in the work of hot keys in mental maps;
• fixed a lot of bugs in the cards due to which there were "ghost" cards, fixed problems with undo and redo, the cards disappeared, etc. If you had same problems with your projects, in order for the cards to work normally, you will have to create a new project and put a script into it;
• fixed a problem with export to MS Word, when review marks contain links;
• fixed the problem with displaying the current script editor template, in some cases, it was displayed incorrectly;
• the double dash is no longer emphasized as a spelling mistake;
• now when importing, app checks that the imported file exists and not empty, if something went wrong, the import is interrupted;
• added processing of the case of merging characters: if you decide to merge two characters into one, you can now change the character's name to the desired one and two characters will be merged into one, descriptions of both characters are also merged;
• have been added translations to Farsi and Chinese.
Also, we signed Mac OS X version, so, now it should allow using application without any restrictions.
I wish everyone a nice day and a sunny mood!