Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. and Mrs. Smith reboot

LOS ANGELES-Studio executives at 20th Century Fox announced that production will begin next month on a big-budget, all-star remake of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, the blockbuster action film of 2005 starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. "We're always looking for ideas, and moviegoers really responded to Mr. & Mrs. Smith," said Fox vice president of development Mtumne Ngumwebaum. "Buckle up, action fans! This time we're going to do it bigger and better, with twice the budget and even hotter stars." Said film critic Harry Knowles: "You shouldn't touch a classic like Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but if you bring Eli Roth in as director, count me in!
    Oh, sorry... that was from the 2/14/06 edition of The Onion.

Here's the Akiva Goldsman version.
    "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith reboot

What's a "quasi-prequel"? Sounds like a prequel not a remake.

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith reboot

"We are running out of ideas" said Fox vice president of development Mtumne Ngumwebaum. "The well has run dry so far as graphic novels, 1970s TV re-imaginings and comic franchises and quite honestly we lack the cojonnes, mental fortitude and marketing nouce to create anything new. Accordingly the movie going public should expect the Hulk paradigm to be the new model where movies are revisited every 18 months if they made any sort of profit. In related news Southern_land medical announced a new advance in process line full frontal lobotomies this week.
      Stark reality
      ________
      butt Cams
      Last edited by Southern_land; 05-13-2011, 06:39 AM.
      I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X