Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I post the entire thing?

Should I post my entire script(s) collection online via my personal site or just the first 25 pages as a sample, including a contact me link if they'd like to finish the rest ? Any thoughts

Re: Should I post the enrite thing?

What's your purpose in posting it?

Comment

Re: Should I post the enrite thing?

Just to show what I have in my box, in the case someone surfs over and checks it out, and comes across something they perhaps may find of interest

Comment

Re: Should I post the entire thing?

It's just my take on it, but in your situation I'd post only the title, logline and one-para synopsis, with a link for any read requests. This gives you a bit more control and protection.
        "Friends make the worst enemies." Frank Underwood

Comment

Good Point

Comment

Or upload to BL where more related eyes are likely to see it. But it's pretty much the same deal, I don't see any harm in it.

Comment

Originally posted by bjamin View Post
              Should I post my entire script(s) collection online via my personal site or just the first 25 pages as a sample, including a contact me link if they'd like to finish the rest ? Any thoughts
              I can't see the harm. Doing just this has resulted in a couple of interesting conversations over the years with aspiring directors, though nothing ever came of these, which I put down to script quality problems!

Comment

Thanks for the input, guys

Comment

Working...
                X