I queried them off the HCD; and they seemed really interested in my screenplay. There was a healthy round of e-mails until I sent them the script in late June. Now..nothing. I e-mailed them once; got no response. They DID say wait six weeks in their release(holding out hope) I'm thinking of calling them. Any advice? Have I been rejected already
Direct responses to Holyfield215395@aol.com
will be appreciated.