This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Script Shadow Shafts "slaughter"

Crowdsourcing rewrites of amateur screenplays... why didn't someone think of that before?

In all seriousness, good for Chris, and best of luck to him and the writers he's working with.

Comment

Originally posted by NoirDigits View Post
      You realize there are real victims from what he does, right? And when I see how many of the films he **** on this year are nominated for major industry awards, I can't help but feel the people he's done "consultations" for are victims as well.
      Yeah that's what I said. He only owes them an apology.

(not us).

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
        I'll tell you this, Carson would make a great Manager, especially if his group thing works out!

#TeamCarson
        Minus the whole likeability aspect of the job. And having relationships with studios and producers, the people he's been pissing off for a while now. In a town that loves to kick you in your way down.

Those writers would not be in good hands.

I had hope when you took your head out of the sand on Monday, Chief. Sadly, I've lost it.

Best,

MB
        twitter.com/mbotti

Comment

Originally posted by michaelb View Post
          Minus the whole likeability aspect of the job. And having relationships with studios and producers, the people he's been pissing off for a while now. In a town that loves to kick you in your way down.

Those writers would not be in good hands.

I had hope when you took your head out of the sand on Monday, Chief. Sadly, I've lost it.

Best,

MB
          Carson introduced me to screenwriting, I owe him.

Comment

Yet you turned on him when he screwed over writers Monday...

So much of Hollywood is who you know, and what those people think of you. Think about that...

Best,

MB
            twitter.com/mbotti

Comment

Wow Chief, you're more hot and cold with Carson than Twi-Hards are with Kirsten Stewart's romantic life. First you love him, then you hate what he's done, then you love him again, now you owe him.

I'd love to be in a position where hundreds of strangers think they owe me.

Comment

Great. Now I don't like him again.

Comment

At least Chief is consistent in his inconsistency....
                  http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Carson introduced me to using question marks as dildos. I owe him.

HH

Comment

Originally posted by michaelb View Post
                      Yet you turned on him when he screwed over writers Monday...

So much of Hollywood is who you know, and what those people think of you. Think about that...

Best,

MB
                      I was never pro-reviewing scripts in development. I don't even see what the point is.

But his AF's/Thursday articles make up for it. (I hardly read the reviews).

Monday was the last straw and he knew that. When supporters like me go against him he has to reconsider his daily routine.

As for your last statement, I thank you for that advice. But this is a forum and Chief is not my name.

I wouldn't make these statements in public/using my own name. I'm not (that) dumb.

Originally posted by Why One View Post

I'd love to be in a position where hundreds of strangers think they owe me.
                      Make a sex tape.

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
                      At least Chief is consistent in his inconsistency....
                      I am consistent. Monday was the only time I actually got pissed of with him and that was that attention seeker's (Bobby?) fault.

Originally posted by haroldhecuba View Post
                      Carson introduced me to using question marks as dildos. I owe him.

HH
                      Man, can't wait to read a comedy script of yours lol.

Comment

But this is a forum and Chief is not my name.

I wouldn't make these statements in public/using my own name. I'm not (that) dumb.
                        Yet another reason why I'm going to bury the HH moniker and use my real name here. I figure if I'm going to make my snarky comments and voice my goofy opinions, I at least should be held accountable.

Man, can't wait to read a comedy script of yours lol.
                        I don't write comedies.

HH

Comment

Chief, here's what you're missing with your "my name isn't Chief lulz!" attitude. You're still developing a reputation and relationships here. If you're turning off people who can help you, like Michael, you're hurting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLowell View Post
                            Chief, here's what you're missing with your "my name isn't Chief lulz!" attitude. You're still developing a reputation and relationships here. If you're turning off people who can help you, like Michael, you're hurting yourself.
                            Reviewing scripts in development/without writers permission = bad.

Everyone agrees.

What more can I say? Should I pretend to hate him so I can jump on the bandwagon?

It's a matter of principle, I'm not gonna hate someone so that I can get closer to agents/managers. I find that disgusting.

All you'll have here on DD is a bunch of managers and their ass kissers.

I'll tell you the truth, when people were tagging him (@Scriptshadow) on twitter and insulting him, I felt very uncomfortable. Playground politics.

I would never join in so that this manager or that producer sees I'm on their side and one of the 'good guys'.

Comment

Yes, Chief. Those are your only two choices. Kissing ass or spraying insults. There is no middle path.

Carry on.

Comment

All you'll have here on DD is a bunch of managers and their ass kissers.
                                You sure know how to curry favor people here on DDP.
                                The best way out is always through. - Robert Frost

Comment

Working...
                                X