I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Not sure where this goes, but...

THIS HAS TO DO WITH AGENTS vs the TRUTH:

Guess who texted me today to ask me to STOP sharing intel! Yup, my ex. I knew someone in here would be a mole and tattle to her, I'm honestly surprised it took this long to get back to her. Go 'head and tattle, whomever you are, she didn't deny any of it just now over text. Ask her...

She asked me to stop talking about her past deals. That some of the details I'm sharing are meant to be confidential. My response "YOUR past deals? So I wasn't instrumental in selling XXXX XXXX, is that what you want me to believe? Now you want me to protect you after you INTENTIONALLY fukked me over? Hilarious!"

She then said that she's asking me to respect the information on behalf of the clients and business associates. Nah! What you really mean is you don't want the TRUTH to be told. I've only said positive things about the clients and I fought to ***PROTECT*** the writer. FACT!

I told her to tell me who tattled on me and I'll consider shutting up. Lots of little sneaky fukkin rats in the town. But whomever you are, you don't know the half of it, and I haven't told that part and probably won't, unless someone tries to fukk me over, then YES the whole story will come out and your plan to shut me up will backfire. Promise!

She asked "How is sharing this info benefiting you or anyone else?" FO REALZ? Here's how it benefits other writers: they get to see what a shady sham Hollywood is behind closed doors and take that into consideration as they move forward with their careers. It benefits me because I'm not protecting said person anymore and get to tell the TRUTH. Which is, my name should have been in the trades right along side her, as I did the heavy lifting on that one. But it wasn't. That's what we're taught as children to call "a lie."

She then said she would appreciate it if I used discretion. Bruh, this IS me using discretion.

She said she's asking me to respect the info on behalf of clients and business associates. That details I'm sharing are meant to be confidential. (Again, I've said nothing bad about any clients.)

Ask yourself WHY she'd say that. Answer: 1) Because she obviously wants to protect her reputation (which I helped her build for 15 years). 2) Because they (Hollywood) don't want us writers to know the TRUTH... about ANYTHING.

Then I listed several ways I was instrumental on that deal (I'd go so far as to say the mastermind). Dare her to say it's not true. She'll never deny that to me. Maybe to you, whomever you are, but not to me... (I have the texts to prove it)

Pffft... that's how these people (Hollywood) operate. If you tell the TRUTH they want to SILENCE you. Snowden comes to mind. What happens now, I never work in this town again? So be it!

Whomever tattled, just understand that there's way worse things I could be saying. If I'm booted from Hollywood for being honest, I promise you this: I'll write a tell all book and it will be FUKKIN UGLY! I already have a title for it.

This town is a facade and you know it. Quit trying to pretend it's not.
    Last edited by GucciGhostXXX; 08-02-2019, 01:43 PM.
    Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Originally posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
    Not sure where this goes, but...
    Jerry Springer might be a good start.

This town is a facade and you know it. Quit trying to pretend it's not.
    Yeah, I know it is. I lived there forty years ago, and I'm sure it's not much different (although I did notice Hollywood Blvd. got a nice facelift).
    Last edited by R.D. Wright; 08-02-2019, 03:02 PM. Reason: too snarky
    "THIMK." - Amomynous

Comment

I'm enjoying hearing the truth. Keep it up. Or don't. Most of us don't even know who she is. Sure we could figure it out, but I'm too lazy.

It's going to be really awkward when she agrees to rep everyone on this board to keep us from snitching. Including you Gucci!

Comment

Originally posted by R.D. Wright View Post
        Ha! Agreed. But this is the TRUTH of what it's like out there. It's a friggin mess of lies and scandal.

Comment

Snowden? he still in Russia? don't hear much about him anymore, do you?

i think you're being true to yourself. and that's the best place to be. i like you. like that you're here. don't want anything bad to happen. and wishing you all the best whether it's a movie, series or book.

Insider

that would be a good title.
          Last edited by finalact4; 08-02-2019, 03:13 PM. Reason: f'ing misspelled word-- call me a hack.
          "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Maybe, it's like Murder on a Train. And this entire board is one elaborate honey trap.

I'd say keep telling it like it is....keeps the board interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
              I'm enjoying hearing the truth. Keep it up. Or don't. Most of us don't even know who she is. Sure we could figure it out, but I'm too lazy.

It's going to be really awkward when she agrees to rep everyone on this board to keep us from snitching. Including you Gucci!
              Ha! Yeah, why bother trying to figure it out. Not really relevant.

My main point on this one is that it's amazing how many people in this town take credit for other people's work. And then when you tell the truth, they get mad.

I'll likely keep up the truth until I'm kicked out the back door.

Comment

Originally posted by R.D. Wright View Post

Yeah, I know it is. I lived there forty years ago, and I'm sure it's not much different (although I did notice Hollywood Blvd. got a nice facelift).

When you put down the reason for editing as being "too snarky," now you've piqued my interest. What didn't you want us to read?

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
                  Snowden? he still in Russia? don't hear much about him anymore, do you?

i think you're being true to yourself. and that's the best place to be. i like you. like that you're here. don't want anything bad to happen. and wishing you all the best whether it's a move, series or book.

Insider

that would be a good title.
                  Yup... he's still in Russia, last I heard.

Thanks for the nice words. I'm just trying to reveal a lot of sh!t this town doesn't want writers to know. And I think that's pissing some people off.

Good title by the way. I like mine better, but I can't say what it is. ;-)

Comment

Is there really a CAA ban list? Writers leave their reps all the time....wonder what people do to get on that. It could be just a rep having an ax to grind.

Comment

Originally posted by Friday View Post
                      When you put down the reason for editing as being "too snarky," now you've piqued my interest. What didn't you want us to read?
                      Yeah, let's hear it. I love snark!

Comment

Maybe, it's like Murder on a Train. And this entire board is one elaborate honey trap.

I'd say keep telling it like it is....keeps the board interesting.
                        Cool. Thanks!

Comment

Is there really a CAA ban list? Writers leave their reps all the time....wonder what people do to get on that. It could be just a rep having an ax to grind.
                          It's not so much a "ban" list, more so of a "this person is a psycho" list. I'm probably on it. HA!

Comment

more so of a "this person is a psycho" list.
                            A long list then...

Comment

The list is probably made by a psycho. Who has time for that?

Comment

Working...
                              X