X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Picking Right Idea

Tet a Tet is my new Vietnam musical.

Anyway, do you have screenshots of this exchange? Or are you just going to keep cutting mid 90s WWF promos?

Comment

Let Jeff come here and deny it first. I'll release the PMs. No problem....

And what you gonna do when when Cyfressmania runs wild on you!

I still can't get o any of NinjaNinja posts anyore. I've refreshed, restarted, tried to click on threads they started, posts they have and nothing. All of a sudden can't read NinjaNinja anymore. What a wild, whacky coincidence, wouldn't you say Mean Gene?

Maybe he's bitter cause this is what critics had to say about John Tucker: "This derivative teen comedy tries to go for cute when it could use more bite." Looks like the critic didn't think it was such a novel idea.

You know what the irony of it all is, the thread in which NinjaNinja trolled me back in 2010, guess what the topic was? High concept vs Low concept. Strange world we live in. Ah, little Jeffrey. You're FREDO, Jeff. You're weak, you're scared. FREDO.

Will, all of NinjaNinja posts have been deleted now. Well, it says one post now but I get no matches when click on all posts. Just like Keyser Soze. Poof. And just like that he is gone. He's online now too, I see his user on the homepage. Maybe he'll stop in and say hi. It would take enormous balls and lots of humility for Jeff to come on here and admit what he has done, is doing, and probably will continue to do so I expect crickets from Jeff.

Still think Jeff isn't NinjaNinja, Will? Why would Ninja run on this morning and delete all activity? Jeff, you're caught. Doesn't matter what you delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyfress View Post
        I was running scams on people when Jeff was j@rking-off to the girl on the Little Debbie snack cakes.
        Tastykakes. Twinkies. And now Little Debbie? You've got a snack cake thing goin' on.
        Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

You know what the irony of it all is, the thread in which NinjaNinja trolled me back in 2010, guess what the topic was? High concept vs Low concept.
          This is very upsetting. You didn't know the difference between high concept and low concept in 2010, and you still don't, a decade later?

Comment

Gotta know your audience, SC.

Comment

Real funny, Pigpen. How was that idea to PM me under an alternate account looking now? How's it all working out for you now?

Comment

Maybe you guys can do a feature film notes contest while also fighting at the same time? If you have to do it while riding a unicycle even better... extra points for name calling, but you lose points if all your references are from before 2010.

Comment

Also, it's tete-a-tete.

And Pigpen is dirty, not fat.

No charge.

Comment

Oh, you're one of those clean fat slobs. Sorry.

Comment

This is the MOTHER of all thread sidetracks. What does it take for Done Deal Pro to lock a thread?

Comment

Just trying to help your level of insult. You wouldn't look at a fat guy and say "hey, Pigpen!" Pigpen's defining trait is that he is literally a walking cloud of dirt. Also, he's a character from the 1950s. Maybe update your fat guy references? Try "Fluffy" if you want anyone under 40 to understand you.

Comment

Jeff, you make sure you get there early and pull that Biden lever. Your values def line up with what the Dems are preaching. You and Trump have zero in common. You and all your cronies that line up to kiss the ring.
                          Ah. This explains a lot.
                          Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

Okay. This thread has clearly run its course now. As always, please practice civility, please be respectful of each other in spite of any differences, and please respect each others' privacy and info -- not cool to fish for info, etc. Also, please no threats either. The world doesn't need that (especially) now or any time.

Let's discuss script writing and the business of writing, and please try to help one another as best you can.

Thanks.
                            Will
                            Done Deal Pro
                            www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Working...
                            X