Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great trailer for el Camino

This looks good. I love a trailer that doesn't give away the story beat for beat. Makes me even keener to see the movie
    I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Re: Great trailer for el Camino

It was good, but I knew exactly where it's going... am I alone?

Comment

I'm just not emotionally interested in this story--Jessie still struggling over that girl he barely dated years ago. I've moved on!

Comment

I'm going to cry like 10 times... i just think I know the story... which I'm sure I don't...

Comment

I can't figure out the story. He's going to dig up some of the barrels of money and kill whoever killed the mother/son? I don't remember what happened in Breaking Bad.

Comment

I remember! And no... he CAN'T do that... I think the son is alive...

Comment

Ok, I think I've got it now. You're probably right about the primary story. Might be some twists, of course.

Comment

I'm sure.

SPOILERS (GUESSING)

I think he gets some money, revisits his old hangs, tries to destory what's left of his legacy and help out who he can that's still alive and he probably has some flashback or hallucinations to characters we love along the way and then the guy at the end of the trailer (pretty sure I know who that is) takes him away to his new life... and Jessie is finally really "dead."

Because being dead is the only way to stay safe.

Will Saul be invovled and the storylines meet up?

Will Walt's twin brother Galt show up? I hope so!

Comment

SPOILERS

Oh, I had a totally different read from your other comment. I was thinking he's going to find the boy.

Comment

For the purposes of revenge he'll become Heisenberg, back from the dead
                    I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by megablahblah View Post
                      SPOILERS

Oh, I had a totally different read from your other comment. I was thinking he's going to find the boy.
                      Maybe -- I don't recall how much time has passed, but I assume he's with family or someone else -- I don't know if it was months or a year since that happened... I think they said the whole show was 2 years time...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern_land View Post
                        For the purposes of revenge he'll become Heisenberg, back from the dead
                        I think the real man killed everyone else. Only random people alive. I think this is a story more about a broken man from being imprisoned and from his life choices, saying goodbye to his old life and killing "jessie" and welcoming "bobby" to the world as he starts his real life. I think he tried to do this before and get away, but he was talked out of it. Then Walt ended up doing it, but then he came back.

So basically this movie will be great I bet, but everything that happens in it will probably be what most fans assumed happened when he drove off...

Comment

I haven't finished Breaking Bad... shame on me.

So, you think I have to finish it before I'll get what's going on in this?

I FUKKIN LOVE the title tho...

This sh!t is straight up my alley.

Also dig the opening dark droning music (something I'd write). Good choice to dissolve into the emotional and introspective vibe. I like this trailer A LOT!
                          Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
                            I haven't finished Breaking Bad... shame on me.

So, you think I have to finish it before I'll get what's going on in this?

I FUKKIN LOVE the title tho...

This sh!t is straight up my alley.

Also dig the opening dark droning music (something I'd write). Good choice to dissolve into the emotional and introspective vibe. I like this trailer A LOT!
                            I'd definitely recommend finishing the series before going into the movie if you want to enjoy it to its fullest extent. If only because it appears that it takes place almost immediately after the series finale. But also there are literally entire networks of characters that I'm sure are going to be referred to in one way or another. And lastly you should finish it because it's just the greatest damn show ever.

My girlfriend had never seen it and I'd been wanting to rewatch the whole thing for a while, so we've been doing a mad dash to try to finish by the 11th. We've got two seasons to go. It's gonna be a crunch but I've got faith...

Comment

Working...
                            X