• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lodge

Absolute rubbish.
    No suspense. No horror. No slow burn.
    Just rubbish.

If you liked Hereditary then you'll love this.
    M.A.G.A.

Re: The Lodge

But... but... what about Alicia Silverstone?! And... and... what about the Rotten Tomatoes rating?! (very few green splats, btw)
    “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

Wow, I thought the trailer looked okay and the reviews were good.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrick View Post
        Wow, I thought the trailer looked okay and the reviews were good.
        The trailer did indeed look good and it advertised a horror film not a play-esque drama.
        M.A.G.A.

Comment

I'm trying to watch it on HULU. Tough to get through. Like reading a boring book that you've heard is... not great, but rewarding.

Suspect something is going to happen to the dog. That acts as a brake too. I stopped watching BABADOOK, first time around, when the dog got its head twisted around, owl-style. I'm tender-hearted with animals, much less so with people...

Comment

Originally posted by Max Otto Schrenck View Post
            I'm trying to watch it on HULU. Tough to get through. Like reading a boring book that you've heard is... not great, but rewarding.

Suspect something is going to happen to the dog. That acts as a brake too. I stopped watching BABADOOK, first time around, when the dog got its head twisted around, owl-style. I'm tender-hearted with animals, much less so with people...
            I agree with everything you said, especially re: animals.
            M.A.G.A.

Comment

Working...
            X