Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pilot On BL Site

Last I heard FL plans to let folks upload pilots in the near future. Just wondering what y'all think about this. I may give it a shot.

Re: Posting Pilot On BL Site

Seems strange to me that some people are so eager to put their pilots on BL. It's like they think BL is going to do something magical with these pilots.

Is it because people are having trouble finding many reps interested in pilots? If so, BL is also going to have a dearth of reps interested in pilots. Think about it.

BL is not magic, it can only do for you the same things you can do for yourself with a little research and tenacity. BL is more a service of convenience, not a magical dream grantor.

If not many reps are looking for pilots, then not many reps will be looking for pilots on BL.

Stop dreaming so much. Once the creative writing part is finished, it's time to be more pragmatic, come up with a plan and get to work finding a home or your pilot and don't wait around for BL to magically solve all your problems by hosting your tough-to-sell pilot. Pilots have always been a tough sell. Work harder. Stop waiting and hoping for an easy way.

Comment

I'm not "so eager" to do it. I have some reservations about it actually. Is it it part of a pragmatic approach? Will people (on the industry side) use it?

Comment

Originally posted by rdlln View Post
        Will people (on the industry side) use it?
        Based on the evidence of the features side of things, industry people will more than likely use the BL.

Comment

Working...
        X