Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Producers, Production Companies, Studios & Networks
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2005, 07:41 PM   #11
miles

Default whah?

If something just doesn't make sense with somebody, or there's some kind of mystery to the situation -- and this has happened to me several times -- it usually turns out to be a bunch of bullshit. Hopefully, this doesn't apply to your situation. I don't know what these guys are like, but in my experience, it's the people who are overly nice to you, ready to extend a helping hand because -- well, their just nice guys who want to help people out -- bull.

I'm not saying this is the case, nor am I saying that there aren't any nice people who won't help you out -- all I'm saying is that if you have to post here to figure the thing out, then there might be something deceptive going on. Possibly just a person, or persons wanting to feel powerful or important.

Again, I'm not saying this is the case. And hopefully not. But do your research on the guy. Maybe you have. But if you do your research, dig, whatever, and if their fake or shady -- their facade will crumble before your eyes. Best of luck.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:43 PM   #12
Vertigo4KimNovak

Default Sounds like ...

A nigerian scam letter situation.
Go to meet this guy with one or more of your buddies..If possible someone representing the law.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:06 PM   #13
vstm10

Default what country

you HAVE to say in what country you're in.
that's gonna make a whole lotta difference. uh huh.