Sunny's back for their eighth year, bitches!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny's back for their eighth year, bitches!

What's with the dye jobs?

Anywho, Tom Bower reprises his role Pop-Pop, the Nazi grandfather and the reason why I love the show.

www.fxnetworks.com/sunny
    "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Re: Sunny's back for their eighth year, bitches!

Rob looks weird after the weight gain/loss.

Comment

Not a great episode for an opener. But still better than most comedies.

Comment

I loved it all, except that the lawyer was underutilized. Before this episode, every scene with him had been classic. This time they seemed to half ass his role and just count on his presence to be amusing. Which it was, but not as good as you'd expect.

Comment

Not THAT'S how you do a callback/"clip show" episode. That was genius.

Comment

Originally posted by CColoredClown View Post
            Rob looks weird after the weight gain/loss.

Maybe because he shaved off his beard. And how insane was Kaitlin in brown-face. I nearly screamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L27ZyMj4V3k
            "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Easily the funniest one of the season for me.

Comment

I can't pick. I think they're all classic, and Sunny is the best comedy on TV by far.

Comment

Originally posted by jboffer View Post
                  I can't pick. I think they're all classic, and Sunny is the best comedy on TV by far.
                  I think Parks n' Recs is equally funny...but it's obviously a different kind of humor.

Comment

Charlie is a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by ATB View Post
                      Not a great episode for an opener. But still better than most comedies.
                      Yeah, I still laughed at some of it.

Comment

Did anyone see the zombie episode? I like the return of the McBoyles and Jeremy Ratchford (Cold Case, Perception) was great as the cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Madbandit View Post
                          Did anyone see the zombie episode? I like the return of the McBoyles and Jeremy Ratchford (Cold Case, Perception) was great as the cop.

This season has been cool for true fans because they're constantly referencing past episodes/plot lines/characters.

Comment

Originally posted by CthulhuRises View Post
                            This season has been cool for true fans because they're constantly referencing past episodes/plot lines/characters.
                            Definitely true. I thought after the zombie episode "seems like we've seen everyone but the waitress."

Then boom, waitress. Though she is one of the most recurring characters they have.

I think Thursday's episode sticks to the gang. No callbacks. Because I think they used them all already.

Comment

Meh, I'm over it. I just recently watched the first few seasons to find out what the fuss was about, and I definitely enjoyed it, but it just seems to try too hard.

With Seinfeld it all seemed so effortless.

Comment

Working...
                              X