Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Wheeler/Pitt Group

Anyone have any dealings with him or their company? Any insight would be much appreciated.

I'm also looking for any info on Kathy Muraviov. Thanks.
    Last edited by Maclean; 08-31-2007, 09:51 PM.

Re: Mark Wheeler/Pitt Group

Requested/read a script of mine...passed, but was courteous, prompt, and encouraged more queries.

Comment

Originally posted by Writer1 View Post
      Requested/read a script of mine...passed, but was courteous, prompt, and encouraged more queries.
      +1

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses. Sounds good.

Comment

Anyone know if Mark Wheeler is Lou's right-hand man or has he moved on?

EJ

Comment

I understand Mark Wheeler is still with Pitt.

Comment

Mark is a very honest and forthright individual. I'd recommend him.

Comment

I'd love more info on these guys if anyone has it: how're they to work with for new writers? Who're their clients?

I'll keep any responses confidential, of course. Email me at [email protected], or PM me if you like. Thanks!

Comment

I don't have tons of details as far as how they work with new writers, etc...all I can say is in my dealings with Mark he has always been very prompt and very honest.

Their star client is Doug Atchison, writer/director of Akeelah and the Bee.

Comment

Cool, thanks. Do you get the impression that they're more managers, or more "managers", looking for things to produce?

Comment

The only person I know there is Mark and he is definitely a manager in the more traditional sense of the word....looking to develop careers and discover emerging voices.

Pitt is the manager/producer and I don't think Mark would hesitate to take project to Lou if he deemed it appropriate - at the same time I don't think Mark feels obligated to take every project to Lou, either.

Comment

Great, good to hear. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X