This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LA Managers: Monster List of Lit.

I'd love to get a hold of this list and if I need to help out with any organizational cross charting, I'd be glad to help!.

Comment

Before the Fox fiasco, I was in charge of the Monster List. Someone else took it over, and I guess it lapsed from there. That took up a huge chunk of my time and energy. I'd be happy to help get it up to date if we can get some kind of shared Google Doc going, but I can't be in charge again. I'm sure the stuff I have is outdated.
      http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

A Google doc would be great. I have a matrix, I keep of my submissions with a lot of updated email addresses. Happy to help if someone could put the old list up there, and then we edit/confirm info.
        Best,
        LA
        Check out my animated feature available on VOD:
        www.TheGridZom.com

Comment

A Google doc is a great idea. I currently have a document running right now wherein I'm bolding all the management names I've gone through that have worked (i.e. active emails).

If I had kept better notes on precise people I've emailed, the list would be half done already. lol.
          "...it is the thousandth forgetting of a dream dreamt a thousand times and forgotten a thousand times."
          --Franz Kafka "Investigations Of A Dog"

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
            Before the Fox fiasco
            What was the Fox Fiasco?

Comment

Originally posted by VincentHannah View Post
              What was the Fox Fiasco?
              A sad story better left untold.

Comment

I am willing to help with the putting together part of this, but I don't have any manager information. I would like this information, though, so I'll definitely help to make sure it gets organized.

Comment

If anyone could please PM me the updated list I'd really appreciate it,

Thank you,

Tess

Comment

I would appreciate a PM with the updated list.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
                      A sad story better left untold.
                      I looked through your sig's link, and no sign of that story. It must be sad.

Comment

The list I have is out of date. It has been for about 2 years.
                        "All of us trying to be the camera behind the camera behind the camera. The last story in line. The Truth" Chuck Palahniuk - Haunted

Comment

Right. Stop asking for an updated list--there is none. Not unless someone wants to do the nitty gritty and set it up like I did.

Comment

I never did the old list.

I'll take the two year old one.
                            "No man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price... I will take my crown." -- Balon Greyjoy

Comment

What has to happen to get the updated list going? I have some free time to help set it up. Making a Google Doc we can all edit seems easy enough, and I don't mind setting it up. It's getting the correct information in there that's hard for me. So how would we do this?

Comment

As I said, I'm totally willing to help. I'd love the information, so count me in to help in gathering it! I just don't know how, either. What we need is someone who's got an idea of how to organize this. Anyone? Bueller?

Comment

Working...
                                X