This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Picking Right Idea

Stupid writers. Where's the producers' forums? I'd like to read their "Picking Right Idea" thread.
    Know this: I'm a lazy amateur, so trust not a word what I write.
    "The ugly can be beautiful. The pretty, never." ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

So I'll do a recap:

we 'sorta' learned that notes can be good if they feed the ego of the writer and promote them to write more, so picking the right idea to write is predominantly based on who gives the review and if they are a professional writer that doesn't hate us

We learned that Bono is actual a man and is a stay at home father and might live in a poor neighborhood that loses power a lot. His children have gone wild because he spends too much on this messageboard and has a topless lifesize poster of Jeff Lowell that his children salute each day.

Cyfress runs an amazing script service that gives screenwriters notes and has millions of clients that all praise him, and his arch-enemy Jeff Lowell seeks to stop this and devised a plan to refute his posts here on donedeal with the help of cohorts

JeffLowell is a towering beast of a man, who, as revealed by Cyfress, has made lots of enemies here on the done deal boards. He has a son that was raised of the comedy of Bill Burr, since the age of 1 and possibly even a bigger sh!t talker than his dad. He lives a lavish lifestyle from rewrites and sold scripts and has 24/7 security guards to protect him from Cyfress and the donedeal crowd.

Tigerfang has studied with the best scholars of our time, he understands more grammar than you have forgotten and might be in a romantic relationship with another dondealer.

JoeNYC sees JeffLowell as his mentor and believes one day he will follow in his footsteps. His original spec, Hotel for Cats has garnered himself lots of attention on the blacklist, as long as he pays the $25/mo to keep it listed on their website.

Sc111 is commonly referred to as TasteyKakes and is rumored by Cyfress to be the leader of the JeffLowell's cabal of evil screenwriters, who have their seances on these very donedeal boards
      Ricky Slade: Listen to me, I intentionally make this gun look that way because I am smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Julysses View Post
        So I'll do a recap:

we 'sorta' learned that notes can be good if they feed the ego of the writer and promote them to write more, so picking the right idea to write is predominantly based on who gives the review and if they are a professional writer that doesn't hate us

We learned that Bono is actual a man and is a stay at home father and might live in a poor neighborhood that loses power a lot. His children have gone wild because he spends too much on this messageboard and has a topless lifesize poster of Jeff Lowell that his children salute each day.

Cyfress runs an amazing script service that gives screenwriters notes and has millions of clients that all praise him, and his arch-enemy Jeff Lowell seeks to stop this and devised a plan to refute his posts here on donedeal with the help of cohorts

JeffLowell is a towering beast of a man, who, as revealed by Cyfress, has made lots of enemies here on the done deal boards. He has a son that was raised of the comedy of Bill Burr, since the age of 1 and possibly even a bigger sh!t talker than his dad. He lives a lavish lifestyle from rewrites and sold scripts and has 24/7 security guards to protect him from Cyfress and the donedeal crowd.

Tigerfang has studied with the best scholars of our time, he understands more grammar than you have forgotten and might be in a romantic relationship with another dondealer.

JoeNYC sees JeffLowell as his mentor and believes one day he will follow in his footsteps. His original spec, Hotel for Cats has garnered himself lots of attention on the blacklist, as long as he pays the $25/mo to keep it listed on their website.

Sc111 is commonly referred to as TasteyKakes and is rumored by Cyfress to be the leader of the JeffLowell's cabal of evil screenwriters, who have their seances on these very donedeal boards
        This is about right. Only question, where do I get a poster of a topless Jeff Lowell?

Comment

So I'll do a recap:

Perfect recap! Well done.
          Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

... a topless lifesize poster of Jeff Lowell ...
            So the poster is topless, not Jeff Lowell?
            Know this: I'm a lazy amateur, so trust not a word what I write.
            "The ugly can be beautiful. The pretty, never." ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

I have no notes.

Comment

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Comment

In hindsight, I did find it amusing that for one person in this thread I've been characterized as conflicting stereotypes at one time or another:

PC-obsessed femi-nazi colluding with other femi-nazis to take down a nice guy just trying to help other writers.

Moral-less gutter tripe who laughs at a comedian's fvck-bomb stand-up routine.

Squeaky Fromme/Manson-girl-esque devotee under the spell of cult leader Jeff Lowell.

Maybe the next discussion should be about worn-out, stilted and trite stereotypes?
                  Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

We'll vote on it at the next meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLowell View Post
                      We'll vote on it at the next meeting.
                      Yessir. Shall we table the vote on human sacrifice?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4REEz5wars
                        “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

ONE OBSERVER'S TAKE-AWAYS

Julysses redeemed himself even with bad grammar.
                          This is how everyone gets along at DD.

Comment

https://youtu.be/FGhCyzpzNP4
                            “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

Who ever called you a moral-less gutter trash femme Nazi should be thrown off the boards forever cause that's crossing the line.

Comment

Last Word. Part 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X