SALT kicks ass (might be mild spoilers - though I tried not)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SALT kicks ass (might be mild spoilers - though I tried not)

@Bill: Once the fanboys get ahold of the reviews the RT rating will go up. I'm already picking my reserved seats...

SMASH TO:

BLACK

Comment

SALT motivates me to finish up my action-spec with a badass female antagonist (that I wrote specifically for Jolie).
      If there are any questions, direct them to [email protected]

Comment

Wonder Woman:

Because Lynda Carter made a strong impression on me when I was young... who are the *really busty* female action stars? Are there any?

- Bill
        Free Script Tips:
        http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Originally posted by wcmartell View Post
          Wonder Woman:

Because Lynda Carter made a strong impression on me when I was young... who are the *really busty* female action stars? Are there any?

- Bill
          I'd like to see Eva Mendes get in on some of the action. She's about as hot as it gets and I bet she'd be great beating the crap out of others in a skimpy outfit

I wish J-Lo would do more than just nauseating rom-coms as well.

Comment

The film is relentless - 100 minutes, non-stop action... yet manages to make her into a human being you care about. This is done through two characters - her husband and her dog. The scenes between her and her husband work - you believe these two opposites care about each other.
            Yes. Wimmer is great at creating characters you care about.

Great movie. Loved it. Great cast.

Best movie of the summer. Much better than INCEPTION.

Phillip Noyce and Kurt Wimmer should team up again in the future.
            Turner, Joseph. No middle initial.

I'm doing a survey. Do you believe the Condor is really an endangered species?

Comment

Originally posted by Rantanplan View Post
              I think I remember reading that Linda Hamilton worked out with a trainer 6 hours a day for 6 months to get those arms she displayed so gloriously in T2.
              As soon as I left the matinee of T2, I joined a gym. LH's arms are legendary.

And SALT does kick ass. Can't wait for PEPPER.
              "I believe that discrimination exists in Hollywood, but ... its much less of an obstacle then poor writing, poor marketing, poor networking and being a whiny little bitch." -- JKK

Comment

Wonder Woman:

- Bill
                and tall. she needs to be tall to be an amazon. they're out there. i'm sure LA is full of extra healthy wannabe actresses. they're just not known by the general public. with hollywierd so infatuated with (nothing larger than) size 0 and 2 the pickins are slim... and that ain't no pun. the kim kardashians airheads won't do.

anyhoo - i went on a little quest: and whoever said jessica biel... i saw this pic: http://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/..._actress_3.jpg
                i didn't really know who she was but...

and don't forget wonder woman has a sister and a mother. wouldn't it be great if lynda carter did a cameo and played her mother. the woman still looks fantastic!

Comment

back on topic:
                  SALT will slam dunk at the box office... no competition opening this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Priya View Post
                    As soon as I left the matinee of T2, I joined a gym. LH's arms are legendary.

And SALT does kick ass. Can't wait for PEPPER.
                    Don't "Push It".

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

Angela Bassett is probably too old to play PEPPER (was she on the Women Who Kick Ass List?) but there are so many fine African American women out there who end up playing girlfriends and wives in Will Smith movies who can easily star in an action flick. Makes you wonder why someone didn't just make a a movie the minute Angelina signed to star in SALT.

- Bill
                      Free Script Tips:
                      http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Angela Bassett is probably too old to play PEPPER (was she on the Women Who Kick Ass List?) but there are so many fine African American women out there who end up playing girlfriends and wives in Will Smith movies who can easily star in an action flick. Makes you wonder why someone didn't just make a a movie the minute Angelina signed to star in SALT.

- Bill
                        Viveca A. Fox

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

...there are so many fine African American women out there who end up playing girlfriends and wives in Will Smith movies who can easily star in an action flick.
                          Perhaps even Will Smith's actual wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
                            Perhaps even Will Smith's actual wife.
                            She's very tiny.
                            Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
                              She's very tiny.
                              Cast David Spade as the villain.

Comment

Originally posted by thatcomedian View Post
                                Don't "Push It".
                                Obviously the third installment will be,

SALT 3 in 3D: Spinderella's Revenge
                                "I believe that discrimination exists in Hollywood, but ... its much less of an obstacle then poor writing, poor marketing, poor networking and being a whiny little bitch." -- JKK

Comment

Working...
                                X