Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Scripts: Scripts For Their Own Sake

Like many of us, I had aspirations for a long time to become professionally produced. Recently, I realized that journey just wasn't for me. But that didn't necessarily mean I wanted to stop writing.

https://toiletscripts.wixsite.com/cantstopshitting

Toilet Scripts is a website that exists purely to be its own little "network" of films and television series that have never actually been made. It takes the adage of "write what you want to watch or read" to its extreme: rather than write pilots that may never get greenlit and leave it at that, I was desperate to finally see what show those pilots could become with nothing stopping them. Rather than write movies that can't really be read purely for someone's pleasure, since they're being read to be sold, I'd rather write movies and just have them here for whoever'd like them.

There is a wonderful fulfilling life in pursuing production, but I'm not so sure that was for me. I think this is the way for me to go.

So I'd like to share this with anyone who'd be interested. A website of continuously updating scripts for both films and individual television series concepts. If anything strikes your fancy, feel free to read (and leave any comments you feel compelled to, positive and negative!). If nothing interests you, feel free to ignore me.

Currently there're two running series.

WRENCH: An in-progress film trilogy that "serves as a healthy guide on ruining the lives of those around you." Two of three films currently posted.

SHITBERG: An abstract ensemble comedy/drama about a broken white trash town on the periphery of the supernatural. Six of ten episodes for its first season currently posted.

I hope you enjoy, should you choose to indulge!
Working...
X