Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Overexposed on Blacklist?

Couple of people on twitter saying that their evals were complete within 24 hours and, get ready, 9 hours.
    @hairingtons

Comment

Originally posted by hairingtons View Post
      Couple of people on twitter saying that their evals were complete within 24 hours and, get ready, 9 hours.
      Very in depth analysis then?

Comment

I think people are wisely waiting a few months for the price to drop before ordering an evaluation. Than expect a tsunami of paid reads.
        I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

I saw the message but it's still been a week for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHound View Post
            I think people are wisely waiting a few months for the price to drop before ordering an evaluation. Than expect a tsunami of paid reads.
            To be very clear, there won't be a price drop. The reality is that increasing our reader pay as we did significantly increased our capacity for completing reads, which means they're coming faster as well. Demand has stayed roughly the same.

Which reminds me, if you're writing material with an indie sensibility and you've made less than $5K in lifetime writing earnings, this is for you: http://deadline.com/2016/07/cassian-...17-1201786594/

Comment

Dear Franklin:
              I currently have two feature scripts on your site. I have a manager but not an agent. One script is in the top 4 (qtr) and the other is in the top 12 (qtr). Listening to John August and Craig Mazin today with their conversation with an agent, i fear that since my specs fall under represented writers that i might be missing the full benefit of the site b/c agents may assuming that since i fall under a "represented writer" that i already have an agent which i do not. I would love for agents to check out my specs that visit your site.

Yes, my manager can and has sent out my spec to a handful of agents at the moment, but would like to broaden the potential agent interest on your site, after all exposure is what I'm paying for with my hosting fee, right. Would you consider at least providing a tag on the cover page of the script that shows up on the top list that shows the writer has a manager but not an agent? Something like two boxes. A for agent and M for manager? It seems to me, and of course I'm thinking of this from a writer's POV, but I believe it might help a writer make that final connection. I landed my manager because of the Black List and would like to use it to it's full potential.

I have already mentioned this in an email to your help desk but the question may have been lost in the entire email that had other questions.

Thanks. Typing on an iphone, so sorry for typos... The screen is really small.

Post edit: wanted to mention that i acknowledge that i might not fully understand how agents actually access info on your site.
              Last edited by finalact4; 08-24-2016, 03:39 PM.
              "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
              X