No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would-be screenwriters club New Jersey

Hey guys:

I'm looking to start a screen writing club in New Jersey specifically the Hudson County area that's Hoboken Jersey City Union City.

I can probably get the space at the local library in my city of Union city New Jersey.

The idea is to help each other nurture our work and give each other inspiration and even get local actors a place where they could perform your work. Hear your dialogue helps when it comes from the mouth of an actor.

Please pm me with any further questions. I figured we could possibly meet once a month or more depending on how many people and where the word that anyone would be willing to actually consider this a good opportunity for all included.

Thanks
    Rich
    Email: [email protected]
    sigpicWriting is re-writing

Re: Would-be screenwriters club New Jersey

Hello pickerman123,

I don't live anywhere near New Jersey, but Chris Messineo, who created the site MoviePoet.com (closed down, but it still has a landing page with a way to contact Chris) is based in New Jersey. Chris runs a film school in New Jersey now.

It started as a group of screenwriters/filmmakers from New Jersey and I think they're still pretty active.

There is also MoviePoet Facebook page. So that might be a good place to start, also.

I know there used to be quite a few folks from MoviePoet who were also on Done Deal -- many of them were/are forum moderators here.
    "I just couldn't live in a world without me."

Comment

Re: Would-be screenwriters club New Jersey

Thanks for the info. Living alone, I am trying to create a purpose in my life with my writing more now than ever since my wife passed away.
      sigpicWriting is re-writing

Comment

Working...
      X