Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Help

I'm not sure if this belongs here or not. If it doesn't feel free to move it were it does belong.

I got a release form from a Canadian animation studio and I was wondering a few things about filling it out:

1. What does "insert title of materials" mean?

2. What does "summary of content of materials" mean?

Animation Question

Can anybody help me?

Comment

Re: I Need Help

I would assume that insert title of materials means to place the title in the space or on the line provided. Is there a space or lines after this on the release? Same with "summary of content of materials"... sounds like they want you to identify the material, either with a brief synopsis or logline, and perhaps stipulate type of material, i.e., screenplay, pilot.

Comment

Yes, you definitely put the title in the first space, and in the other, they probably want something like "Animation pilot about an X who struggles to do Y" but you can ask them for clarification, as they didn't make it very clear
        exactly which they want. Good luck.

Originally posted by jcpdoc View Post
        I would assume that insert title of materials means to place the title in the space or on the line provided. Is there a space or lines after this on the release? Same with "summary of content of materials"... sounds like they want you to identify the material, either with a brief synopsis or logline, and perhaps stipulate type of material, i.e., screenplay, pilot.

Comment

Unrelated to what I had asked earlier, I was looking at the examples section of the main site and was wondering on one of the example forums it says "form of material", what does that exactly mean?

Comment

Originally posted by ACE21 View Post
            Unrelated to what I had asked earlier, I was looking at the examples section of the main site and was wondering on one of the example forums it says "form of material", what does that exactly mean?
            Screenplay, Pilot, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X