No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malice and Mistletoe - Graphic novel side project

Hey guys,

I've still got a couple solid screenwriting projects in the works, but I teamed up with the awesome comics artist Jack Purcell (Batman, Gotham Underground, Green Arrow) this year to work on a graphic novel on the side. It's called MALICE AND MISTLETOE, and it's a rollicking fun Christmas tale of bloodshed and treachery.

Claus wears suits, smokes cigars, and has dressed up his Great Room with the heads of his reindeer. Mrs. Claus is dead. Krampus has dreads, a peg-leg, and a legion of elves tucked away in an Antarctic ice cave, where they distill a whiskey that's sought after by the world's elite. There's also an assassin, and he's our protagonist.

You can check us out on facebook for updates and art (which is sick), but the reason I'm posting this now is because we've just launched a Kickstarter campaign.

This is mostly a pet project for us -- an opportunity to do something that's pretty out-there, with complete creative control. To avoid outside influence, we're looking to raise enough money to print 1,500 Limited Edition copies. Maybe after that, we'll try and snag some sort of distribution deal, but right now -- we it's all us.

If this sounds like your type of thing, like us on facebook for updates, and we'd love it if you'd get in on the Kickstarter to help make it possible. E-books are only $10, and a signed copy of the novel is only $25. And there are lots of sick rewards beyond those.

Also, I'm pretty confident in saying we have the best Kickstarter video in history.

Thanks!

-Nate
    QUESTICLES -- It's about balls on a mission.
Working...
X