Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Development Services

I've been working with Cyfress for a few weeks now and he really goes above and beyond. He's helping me think a lot more about the story and the characters. Most services will have you write a script and then get a page or two or notes. That's not how he works and I'm really grateful for that. We exchange e mails just about every day and it's not just a couple sentence e mail. He's really detailed but instead of just throwing suggestions out there he makes you come up with angles, storylines, etc. In the end I know I'm going to have a great script, but more importantly I will know so much more about the craft. I highly suggest using him. The guy really knows what he's doing.

Comment

Anyone interested in development help with a pilot or feature script DM me. I'll help you get the script ready for the blacklist or querying. I work a little bit different than most. The service entails me reading what you send me and me writing up an analysis of the story and its potential. Then for the next month you and I will send emails back and forth developing the characters and structure. You can have a completed draft or a partial draft doesn't matter. We all know how hard it can be to make it out of Act 2.

If you want, I can read your Act 1 for free and show you what I can offer before moving forward.

Drop me a DM if interested.

Comment

I have a free slate right now. Next one who signs up todaY, I will get back to you with a detailed analysis by Friday. We will discuss analysis by email when you're ready and then we will work for a month on character and structure ideas especially the arc of you hero (which is missing in every amateur script) and developing a plot that challenges that arc.

Most people charge $100 or more just to read your script. The next person to sign up will get the complete development package for $60. I normally charge $150.

If you are unhappy with the quality of the analysis after I read your script, I will give you your money back.

Comment

Cyfress does a good job of analyzing a screenplay. I have seen his comments through the years. If you want someone who will read your script closely and tell you what he thinks is working, or not working, then you might want to have him take a look at your work.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

checks in the mail, Comic. Thx.

Comment

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

Working...
              X