Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Farah Films/ Management

Any recent feedback on him? I searched the board and it seems like there's some really good comments, but also some really negative and they're fairly old. Anyone have more recent dealings?
    Thanks!

Re: Dan Farah Films/ Management

He reps Tony Danza now... that's one change!

Comment

Well like most reps -- I've heard good and bad stories. I have more friends with bad experiences there -- but then again he was nice to me when I was talking to him. But I never signed with him.

And I have former reps who have plenty of happy clients who are some of the biggest names in Hollywood.

It's really about YOUR own personal experience. He's legit. Doesn't mean he's the right fit for you. Sadly only way to know is to meet people in person and then go with your gut.

But of course, you never really know how it will go until you've gone through it. And things change. First few months of relationship can really determine the next months...

And if you sell something, then it's a whole new ballgame. It's tough for sure. It's like dating. Just even more painful and usually only the writer gets fuccked. But not in the good way.

Comment

Originally posted by LRic54 View Post
        Any recent feedback on him? I searched the board and it seems like there's some really good comments, but also some really negative and they're fairly old. Anyone have more recent dealings?
        Thanks!
        I had a very brief encounter with him that I wouldn't say was pleasant. Not the kind of manager I would want to rep me. However I personally have friends who are repped by him and have no problem with him at all. And yeah, he is legit. He has a diverse range of solid clients. As Bono said earlier, it all comes down to your own personal experiences and gut feelings.

'Try before you buy' type thing perhaps.
        @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Can someone please pm me his email addy? Thanks.

Bostonscriptgal

Comment

Before anyone thinks about querying Farah, do yourself a favor and read the comments section of this article from Deadline.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/06/fanb...-one/#comments

Does this really sound like a guy you want to be associated with? As an ex-client (I fired him after a miserable three months), I can vouch for every negative thing said about him.

You've been warned.

Comment

James Simpson had good things to say about him. (He was the writer of ARMORED and used to post here as Deus ex Machine.)

That was in 2010, though, so not sure if the opinion's changed or not.

Comment

He reps Ernie Kline and is going to be a producer if READY PLAYER ONE ever gets made.

And I'll be the first in line.
                Write, rite, wright... until you get it RIGHT.

Comment

I appreciate all your feedback. I'm still interested in his email addy? If can please pm it to me. Thanks.

Bostonscriptgal

Comment

Working...
                  X